Monday, February 6, 2012

Help Us Name Our Puppies!


Help us name our puppies!

We seem to have lots of puppies on the farm. These two little, well not that little, guys are almost two months old and we haven't settled on names for them yet.

Their momma only raised these two out of the litter, so they have had plenty of milk and their fat little bellies can prove it! I had been calling them Husky and Porky, but my husband said we were
NOT calling them that.
 

So please help us out and give us name ideas for these two boys! The  black puppy is more out going while the yellow one is a bit more shy. They have lived most of their life in the shelter of the greenhouse and are now starting to run around the yard more.

On a side note, we came home last night to find their mom had been ran over. She survived, but has damage to her back legs, with one leg possibly broken. She's a tough old dog, so I'm sure she will pull through fine, but she is getting lots of extra attention.

Here is a list of animal names we have already used for other dogs, horses, and donkeys so we don't want to repeat these:
Bo (Duke)
Luke (Duke)
Rufus
Fido
Budro
Charlie
Jasper
Newton
Moe
Royal
Nicademus
Jack
Banjo
Leroy
Elvis
(Justin) Bieber
 Can you tell little girls helped name Beiber? They also named a girl puppy Hannah (Montana)!
 
 

So what should we name these boys? Help us out! I'll be sure and let you know what we choose!

6 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! Congratulations on your new babies! Laurel and Hardy? Lewis and Martin? Abbott and Costello? Thunder and Lightning? Tom and Jerry? Ok...I'll quit now. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black & white one - Nikki
    Tan pup - Beau

    Cute little Guys!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! I'll have to think about possible names...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh,my mouth fell open when you said the mama had been run over. I hope with all your loving care that she'll heal well. Goodness.

    Names?
    UH, I'm thinking.
    Sir Paul (McCartney)
    Boots
    I'm so not good at this. But, I know you'll choose good ones. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. My they are just adorable! I've heard of people who name their dogs after actors like Bogie and Bacall. The only two male actors I can think of right off the top of my head are Felix and Oscar. Keep us posted on which names you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter is getting a new dog today so I've been thinking of names for her! Some of my choices have been Clyde, Mike, Pete, Leroy, Ernie. I've always named my dogs people names!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments and read them all! It makes my day to hear from you!